Founding your startup and asking for investment is fun but it’s not a walk in the park. In fact, being a founder can be one of the loneliest experiences in business. Having a mentor´s support on how to build a financial model or write a better business plan can be your key to success.
Join us for #photonpreneurs episode 6: The Unique Value of Mentoring with Anne Lebreton-Wolf, Business Angel, Innovator expert and Krzysztof Klos, CEO at Photin, a start-up dedicated to providing fast and flexible MOCVD wafer growth services worldwide. Both of them participated as mentor and mentee in the PhotonHub Investment Readiness Coaching.
Register for this webinar and learn about:
- The power of listening and honesty in this kind of relationship
- Dos and don’ts when looking for a mentor
- Mentoring principles
- Mentee’s best attitude
📆 17 November 2022, 16.00 CET
- Register for the webinar on Eventbrite
- Visit the PhotonHub Europe community
- Join the PhotonHub Europe community
- Visit the PhotonHub Europe website
Contact our team at FundingBox for PhotonHub Europe:
- Maria Karpilowska (project manager): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delia Molina (communications): email@example.com
About Anne Lebreton-Wolf
CEO ALW Finance & Innovation
Innovation Expert – European Commission
Private Investor Seed/Serie A
(Tech, Industry, BlueTech, SpaceTech)
About Krzysztof Klos
Chief Executive Officer at Photin, the company aim is to provide dedicated, fast and flexible MOCVD wafer growth services to worldwide customers in R&D and small scale production of compound semiconductor devices (InP / GaAs/ GaSb/ InAs ).
They are happy to support customers also in area of device simulation and epitaxial design of lasers, LEDs, detectors, and solar cells.
About PhotonHub Europe
PhotonHub Europe is a new pan-European photonics digital innovation hub and has been awarded a €19 million investment from the EU’s Horizon 2020 program. The initiative will help European SMEs and mid-caps become highly competitive digital businesses through faster & smarter deployment of photonics-based technologies, directly creating over 1.000 new high-tech EU jobs and nearly €1 billion in new revenues and venture capital by 2025.
PhotonHub Europe’s investment readiness program aims to support European deep tech start-ups and scale-ups, where photonics is either their core competence or, is a key enabling technology within their product online, offering:
- Group webinars for tips and best practices to optimize investment readiness.
- Personalised coaching with industry experts and investors.
- Exposure at funding events.
- Access to investors.
→ Join the PhotonHub Europe community and access the investment readiness programme.